martedì 25 dicembre 2012

Mr. Blue





No, I'm not able to explain love. After all these years, still blinded by the fog of pain I can see your face and tremble.
Two dreamers who dream the same perfect dream. I look at the sun that kisses my soul as I breathe the purple clouds with my mouth which is yours.
I keep looking for you.
Love is magic, when you are there even when you're away.
The snow orange is as hot as the white stones on the beach of the sky.
And I feel the sea in my dream of you.
No. I'm not able to talk about the love, but you don't stop to show me.

No, non sono capace di spiegarti l'amore. Dopo tutti questi anni, ancora accecato attraverso la nebbia del dolore vedo il tuo viso e tremo.
Due sognatori che sognano lo stesso perfetto sogno. Guardo il sole che mi bacia l'anima mentre respiro le nuvole viola con la mia bocca ch'è tua.
Continuo a cercarti.
L'amore è magia, di quando ci sei anche quando sei via.
La neve arancione è calda come i sassi bianchi sulla spiaggia del cielo.
E sento il mare nel mio sogno di te.
No. Non sono capace di parlare dell'amore, ma tu non smettere di mostrarmelo.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento